In It Till The End

Shoot 53% and lose. But Indy had 30 in 3 pointers. And 17 more free throws.
You just knew the whistles were going to blow. Especially with the
Paramedics on the sidelines for the half time show. Rebounds about the
same. Taking everything in consideration we played well. This is the type
of game we need Fortson. Battie can't handle this action. He's fine when
the actions fast, but is useless in the half court game.

Walker just couldn't get the job done. Bad shooting, and just 3 rebounds.
There are times I really wonder about him. He's constantly getting blocked
inside. And still spends too much time bitching. Davis just killed him in
rebounds with 11.

Barros can't get the team moving, why isn't Taylor in there. He was good
enough for the first 2 games of the season. He provides more defense and
moves the ball better on offense. He may not shoot as well but who cares he
makes up for it with hustle and defense.

We could win 3 of 5 the next series of games. A 6-3 record sounds as Clint
would say "swell"