No Subject

Who knows if Larry can coach, anyone could coach Indy in it's present form.
Could he handle a team like the Celts, I don't think so. He's going into
coaching retirement early.

cut
To be honest, though, I think Larry is one of
the best coaches in the league at managing his rotation, while Rick is
always overreacting.

Opposition Tired Old Guys of Note:  That covers nearly the entire
Pacers team.  Pretty much the Jazz East.  Other than moving Rose into
the starting lineup and bringing Mullin of the bench, and with Antonio
Davis in DinoLand, this looks like exactly the same team that didn't
have enough gas in the tank last year in a shortened season.  Hard to
understand why they'd get it done this year.  But they do play smart.

The Celts are now 3-1.  They're off until Wednesday night, when they
face the Pistons.

Bill Cooper
wfcooper@tiac.net