Re: In It Till The End

After a while, I guess we all become predictable.

This is why I caution about leaping so quickly to a conclusion.  Leave these
frigging guys alone will you please?  So Walker gets pissed off at bad
calls.  The league's biggest whiner (McHale) had a great career and
complained every step of the way.  Try to remember the maturation level of
Walker and Battie and Pierce for gosh sakes.  To call Battie useless in any
type of game is so damn premature.  What was this, 4 games in 5 nights?
You'd think it should be so easy, as if the other team has absolutely no
players with any ability.  Miller had a good game and you don't give him any
credit?  It's ridiculous for us to be 3-1 and you to be complaining about
Barros, Walker and Battie.  Barros is just getting over the death of his
Grandmother and you're ripping him?  And who the hell is Taylor?  Geez, at
least get Turner's name correct!

You don't mention any positives like coming back from a 17 point deficit, or
KA's steady play thus far, or VP or anything but negatives.  It's getting
old.

Cecil

P.S. Griffin didn't have a good game either but I guess he's immune from
your nitpicking, for the time being.  This team will gel.  Question is which
side of the fence will you be on when they do?