Re: Way...sometimes you are a jerk!!!

Thanks so much, Greg.  I appreciate your same views.

Take care man.
----- Original Message -----
From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>; 'Way Of The Ray' <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 1999 12:28 AM
Subject: RE: Way...sometimes you are a jerk!!!

> Now does anyone else here need me to tell you how much a freaking Ahole
Wrong Way really is?  He can't even apologize like a man, and let go of his
multi-headed list hydra by coming on again recently as the Snoop Dog.  Ray
take your drivel to the Slippers list and quit offending us all.

> Folks if he goes away I promise I will work hard to surf for the same
stuff he posts, without all the agenda based bile.  Help me to help you by
wishing him a hardy goodbye.

> Wrong Way you are an embarrassment to all good Celtics fans everywhere.  I
will apologize for this worthless piece of crap Jaime, and ask that you
consider the source.  God Speed.

********