vs. Charlotte

I think we will win tonight.  I know the hivesters are a solid club,
indeed they are the bandwagon pick of the year, along with Portland.
Yet, I don't see a real strong bench there and I think they are too
dependent on Eddie Jones for production.  I think we all suffer from
the high school "warmup syndrome."  You stand around watching the
other team warm up and think they're so big, so fast, so strong.  Then
you begin play and realize they're only human.  Jones is no better
than Pierce, Campbell no better than Vitaly, and Mason certainly not
the measure of Antoine.  Add what we will do to them when the second
team arrives and I'm confident of the outcome.

So far, the boys in green have seen their efforts produce
surprisingly "easy" victories.  Certainly we will have to mount a
great effort to win tonight, but isn't that what athletes and teams
really thirst for--the chance to achieve beyond what they have before?
 I think, when pushed, we will respond with an excellent 45 minutes
and be right there.  If the final three minutes go our way, we will
gain that much more attention from the unbelieving basketball savants
around the country.  Let's say 104-99.

Gene