Re: Charlotte

Paul Pierce needs to do what the team needs him to do. If he's hitting his
shots fine, give him or whoever the ball to produce a win. That's what the
Celts did the 1st 2 games and it was successful. The first two games were
team events, which is why we won both. Personally I think  All Star games
are a waste of time. It's winning and the team concept that counts. I like
spreading the ball around.