Re: Charlotte

Joe wrote:

> Back to the Charlotte game, Paul Pierce needs to show tonight that he
already
> is or can one day be the eqaul of Eddie Jones, an intelligent All Star on
> offense and an All NBA on defense. He is fighting with Eddie Jones,
Richmond
> and Vince Carter to be an All Star reserve, so this will be another great
> challenge for him (and Griffin).

Hi Joe,

Don't you feel it is very premature to be talking about players having to
step it up for All Star consideration with a mere 2 games under our belts?
IMHO Pierce needs to do nothing of the kind.  He needs to play consistently
at the level he is capable of.  He shouldn't try to outdo Eddie Jones,
Richmond or Carter.  What he/they need to concentrate on is playing Celtic
basketball and let the rest take care of itself.

All this All Star talk is a waste of time as of this moment.  We haven't
even seen what kind of chemistry the rest of the league has.

Cecil