> Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:13:05 -0500
> From: Dan Forant Sr <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: Charlotte Friday
>
> Wow that was a lot of cutting. Concerning this statement, I don't believe
> it's a true test, we've demonstrated we can make the playoffs beating the
> lower echelon teams that have a chance in making the post season. I
> wouldn't be disappointed in losing to Charlotte or Indy next 2 games as
> long as we don't fall apart and I don't see that happening.
>
> At 10:06 AM 11/4/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >Friday is the true test.
> >Go C's!

Well anyone can beat the lower echelon teams, but thats not what makes you
an improved team, a playoff team, or a 40-50 win team. In order to compete
in the league we have to be able to pull out a few victories over +.500
teams. We can't be satisfied with beating the less talented teams.  That is
why Friday will be a test to see where we really are and how we can compete
with these higher end teams through a full season. If we only lose by a few
I can see where that is still somewhat of a victory, but lets hope for a W.
We can definately compete with anyone.