RE: 103-90 C's

   I knew I wasn't crazy.  ESPN GameCast had Cheaney down for 20...   They
also had Tony Battie listed as a guard.  Just out of curiosity, is the John
Thomas listed on Toronto the same John Thomas the C's had two years ago?

Ryan

"School is the proccess of taking beautiful kids who are filled with life,
and beating them into happy  slavery" - Bill Talcott
My web page(s)
   http://www.acm.vt.edu/~rmchale
"Have fun!", "Don't let life get you down" - Me