Celts Jelled Somehow

How can you figure it? Pre season didn't give us a clue but we knew there
were possibilities. This may be Pierce's team. Man he is smooth almost Bird
like the way he carries himself. Griffin starting and playing well is
fantastic, shooting and heads up basketball gave us some confidence in the
early going. Smart player, lot's of savvy.

McCarty: A one man wrecking crew.

Anderson: Played like he is capable. He senses some talent on the team and
his hard work will not go for nothing.

Walker: Is playing within the team, till they needed him in the 2nd half,
then he turned it on.

Pots: Is completely lost in space.

Ellison: The surprise of the season for us so far. He played better then
his stats showed. It may have been a different story without him.

Battie: Still missing in action.

Cheaney: Another Pitino excellent move, got to give him credit.

We had too much team including the bench for Toronto and this may be the
driving force for success this year. Lot's of hungry players.

Walker,Pierce, Cheaney and Griffin scored 86 points. Not counting McCarty's
bombing. We now have some legitimate 3 point shooters.

Unsung hero: Wayne Turner, not bad. Gave Anderson needed breathers.