Re: Predictions

At 11:52 AM 11/2/99 +0100, opi@unesco.org wrote:
>To the beat of Hawaiian music, I was going to predict a big "Five-Oh" in
>wins following the Fortson trade. But in honor of contrarians like
                                                                         ^^^
>PaulM and Mike King,

Hey Joe "Contrarians" sounds like we should have our own church!  We can go
door to door but instead of handing out Watchtower we can pass out NBA
Inside Stuff or the Coaches new best seller  "No I didn't quite say that,
What I meant was... co Authored by Jersey Red. Just a thought!! He He
Later.Mike