Eric

As far as Eric is concerned, it seems obvious to me
that the reason he went crazy the first two games and
has been a nonfactor since is that teams remembered
that he won't shoot from the outside.  I mean, he'll
pass up an open ten footer.  The refs see this as
well, and so Eric has gotten any love from them on his
deliberate drives.  On defense, he'll get there.  He's
a good athlete and a hard worker.  But Andy Enfield
better get busy with him in practice.

=====