Re: prediction

for those of you predicting 36 wins--or a number very
close to that one--i have a simple question for
you...you think this team is only as good as the one
that pitino inherited two years ago?  after all, i'm
sure you know that that team won 36 against a
considerably tougher conference...with mccarty
starting at 3, declerq at 5, and a hybrid rook playing
point...and no bench whatsoever.

just some thoughts to chew on. peace, -K9

=====