Re: NBA All-Star teams, etc.

This brings up an interesting question.  Other than
Danny Schayes (cringe) is there a single Jewish player
in the league?  We could use a good role model.  I am
proud to say that there are two jewish rock stars
(David Lee Roth and Lenny Kravitz) although they're
both has-beens, and Lenny Kravitz isn't really Jewish,
since his mom is a gentile.  As for asians, I think
there is one guy in the college pipeline, as well as
all those "unpolished" 8-footers we're always hearing
about.