Re: NBA All-Star teams, etc.

Josh Ozersky wrote:

> This brings up an interesting question.  Other than
> Danny Schayes (cringe) is there a single Jewish player
> in the league?  We could use a good role model.

At least his dad is an NBA Hall of Famer. I think it might be quite
awhile before an Asian boy plays in the NBA, much less at anywhere near
a HOF level.

Changing the subject back to Warwick's All Caucasian Team, it occurred
to me that the entire 1999 league of white players probably would have
gotten thrashed in four straight by the 7 white boys on the 1986 Celtics
(Walton, McHale, Wedman, Ainge, Sichting, Kite and who's that other
one?)  :-)