Re: ESPN article

What bullshit.  They quote a psychiatrist on the
dynamics of the psychodynamics of player regard for
coaches.  Ahh, lockout.  How Pitino must be counting
the minutes before he can actually coach a season and
make everybody shut up already.   Talk about your
cheap shots.  The article does make some good points
though, about Pitino's early mistakes, which we all
know about.