Re: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

Josh,

You're losing it man... You really are.

Seen a Pippen game lately? He hasn't done sweet F' all without MJ. The
only thing he did without him on the Bulls was whine- I'd rather have a
team of Pervis Ellison's than have one Scottie Pippen on the Celtics.

Pippen will never ever be a star player, he is a great second option to
one of the greatest ever, but puh-lease we dont need his whiney,
overrated arse on the Celtics- GIVE ME MASHBURN INSTEAD OF PIPPEN ANY
DAY OF THE WEEK...

Oh and Josh, calling Greg an asshole is rather stupid... Is everyone
that has a view different than yours (quite probably the vast majority)
deserve asshole status... if so I'm just about ready to sing the old
classic song "I'm an asshole".

Warwick