Re: Tidbits from Cincinnati

>From: "Tim Lynch" <timmer96@mindspring.com>

>It would be better to judge Atlanta fans (of which I am one)...

No kidding?  I couldn't tell!

>Unfortunately as a Celtics fan (via Pitino/UK) I fear that you may continue
>to get your wish.

Is anyone else amazed at how many fans seem to have followed Pitino from
Blue to Green?  I can't think of any other coach who was available to the
C's that could have generated that kind of following.  Of course if the
lottery performances continue, I don't expect many of these fans to be
around for long.

Jim