RE: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

Pippin is a great offensive and defensive player,
selfless and a proven performer on the highest level.
he might not be a good fit for the celtics, but he is
one of the top five players in the game.  Oh, and by
the way, you are one of the biggest assholes I've ever
encountered on the net -- which is saying something.