From: Josh Ozersky [mailto:josh_ozersky@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 1999 6:04 AM
To: j.hironaka@unesco.org; Way Of The Ray; Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

I take back what I just wrote about Joe's impeccable
orthodoxy.  How in Red Auerbach's name could you
imagine that Rick Pitino would trade Antoine Walker
for Elton Brand?  In a million years?  Why would he do
that?  As for Penny, the guy is everything we don't
need, including an 85 million dollar salary demand
this offseason.