A few kind words for Pippen.

>Pippin is a great offensive and defensive player,
>selfless and a proven performer on the highest level.
>he might not be a good fit for the celtics, but he is
>one of the top five players in the game.

I don't want to get in the middle of this one, and I don't know if Pippen
would be a good fit for the Celtics or not, however every time I watched
the Rockets this year I couldn't help but think that Pippen was right to
complain. That miserable, simplistic, predictable offense that they ran
just wasted Pippen's talents. Barkley may have put up good numbers this
year, but that guy really can slow an offense down with that "one on one
back it in and kick it out" crap. He's been doing that for years and it
puts me right to sleep. They had no point guard...Hakeem is no longer a
viable consistent option but they continued to force it in to
him...Tomjanovich really couldn't figure anything out this year. Now it
could be that Pippen is just old and is finished. However, I can't believe
the guy has gotten so miserable so quickly. But who knows? More on how much
I hate Pitino later.

Paul M.