Re: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

I think Atlanta would be more interested in Dana than Popeye.  Their
backcourt
is always thin, and they need another scorer.  With Henderson and Long,
they seem to be alright at power forward.  Since the Hawks have four of
them, first round picks that is, they may be interested in dealing one
or two away.  I would take Herren or the shotblocking center from
California,
he's someone to keep an eye on.  With the C's second round pick, I draft
Kirilenko, the Russian Pete Maravich.
Ray