Re: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

Obviously the deal was incumbent upon Popeye passing the fitness
criterion. The reason I mentioned Popeye was because given Henderson's
and Ellis's hostory with injuries, Popeye can help them. I don't think
they need Dana and with the draft being weak this year why should a
late 1st rounder be considered so precious.
                           - Mishra