Re: Tidbits from Cincinnati

In a message dated 5/26/99 9:14:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
gogginpd@email.uc.edu writes:

> I know he has more coaching wins than anyone but what's his
>  winning percentage?  What have his teams done in the last 15 years?  I'd
>  rather not make the playoffs like the Celts than roll over like Atlanta
did.

>  Goggin

   I don't see how you can dismiss his wins so easily.  I don't know if he's
won titles (maybe Seattle in '79?) but stats don't lie.  As far as rolling
over in the playoffs is concerned, don't forget that it's crunch time and one
team will win and the other will lose.  We're all talking about how the
Celtics better be in the playoffs next year, but even when they are (when -
no if) they're going to "roll over" for a year or two.   Atlanta just isn't
that good a team.  Top 16?  Yes.  Top 4?  No way.