Re: Chicago wins lottery - seems awfully fishy

<<From a devil's advocate perspective:  would the league shamelessly
"stack the deck," thereby enabling the big-market, former headline
attraction team to theoretically procure the player that would make them
glamorous again ?>>

I thought the same way in '97 when the celts were competing for the #1 pick,
Old dynasty competing to be on top again, why wouldnt the NBA want the
celtics back on top again, considering the rebuilding of the lakers, a
Celtics/ Lakers rivalry for the millennium. but we all know what happened
that year dont we? Awh well Tim Duncan's a possible MVP candidate and were
still waiting on ping pong balls..
	just a thought..