The next championship

goes through Theo Ratliff/Alan Iverson or Zo Mourning/whoever in the
East and Tim Duncan or Brian Grant/Wallacel in the West.  Can we do
that with VP and Walker/Battie?  Possibly, but I'd rather have help
since Walker may be at three and Battie is pretty thin.  So, whatever
the dynamic duo of Pitino/Wallace can manage to get us a power
rebounder/defender is understandable in the state/county of Texas.

Ok, so add Smits/Davis to the list.  It's plain to see:  we can
compete everywhere except big, and we've made quite a move there.  We
just need more.  Just think what we could have done if Popeye had been
healthy--adding three good big men in one year.

Gene/old guy--have a slashing good day/night