RE: Holley: Celtics Must Make A Trade

I stand by my prediction that the Spurs won't make it
out of the west.  Nor do I believe that Duncan is
another Jordan.  I still haven't seen him defended
seriously -- not that he's not a money-in-the-bank
scorer, but big men are at the mercy of their guards
to get them the ball in the right spot, and I don't
think Brian Grant is going to let Tim Duncan set up
for those easy little hooks.  Nor will greg anthony
give Avery Johnson a free ride.  The blazers in six.

As for shaquille, he is a far more dominant player
than Duncan, although I guess I would rather have Tim
and his brains and free throws on my team in the
clutch.  Why did you send this puerile, spiteful post
anyway?