Re: WALKER INTERVIEW

Antoine Walker really SHOULD worry about what he'll personally
accomplish this off-season. Unless he shoots 45%FG and 70%FT next
season, I will become a card-carrying Antoine basher. He needs to get
back on his growth curve. He's fallen a long way off the All Star team
in my estimation.

FWIW, watch Walker's interview immediately after his Miami heroics and
you won't hear the word "I" said once (I know because I watched it again
last night). I'd expect Walker to sound in his interviews like he acts
on the court (self-absorbed and cocky) but that's not the case at all
from what I've seen and read. Actually, he's often pretty soft-spoken
and articulate, although his voice is a little hard to follow. I don't
know if most of you who've heard him share this impression, but I think
"soft-spoken and articulate" is a fair enough description of his
off-court demeanor. He's very Jekyl and Hyde like the Tasmanian Devil.
Bird was quiet off the court also.