Oh God...please...just one more!

Oh God...just one more win in Sacramento and I promise, Lord, I'll never
criticize Rick Pitino again! Wait a minute...tell you what...make that
another Sacramento victory, two more wins for the Wolves, a Kevin Garnett,
Latrell Sprewell NBA finals, a broken answering machine when Riley calls,
and then I promise, as far as I'm concerned, for the rest of my life, Rick
Pitino's a saint. But then again, you probably don't even like him.

Paul M.