WALKER INTERVIEW

Did anyone else see the short Walker interview during the final game of the
season?  They were asking some of the team members what they would like to
see next year, or something like that.  Walker had lots of answers, all
beginning with “I” - nothing about what they should accomplish as a team,
just about what he wanted to do.  We were very much displeased to hear
that - like he didn't learn anything during his booing experience.  He has
his good points and is talented, but he just doesn't get it.

Another thing - it may be that Mercer isn't going to ask for the keys to the
Fleet Center, that he'll be content with less.  Just a guess - nobody knows
what he'll do, but you can't assume he'll ask for Walker type money.  There
might be alot like him in the league, but he's ours now, and it's not like
we have alot of them!  He's only a second year player, and he'll get better.
We've all heard many times about how young Walker is, but what about others
that are also young?

Dorine