Mercer & Battie contracts

I think the market has already been set for Mercer & Battie by Kittles &
Camby.
Mercer may be a slightly better shooter than Kittles but Kittles has a better
all around game.  As for Battie - even with his development this year he did
not have a season as good as Camby's last season with the Raptors.  I think
that both guys will eventually exceed their non-Celtic counterparts but at
this stage of their careers I think they are very comparable.  Kittles got
$52 mill & Camby $39 plus an option.
Will Gaston even let Pitino go that high?

George