ADV: your web site

This email is being sent in compliance with all
state and federal laws. You can remove your email
address by returning this email with the word
remove in the subject field or by calling toll
free 800-771-2003. Sender is Traffic Accelerator
5098 Foothills Blvd., #3136, Roseville, CA 95747
No cost to have email address removed.

    IMMEDIATELY INCREASE YOUR SITES EXPOSURE

     Traffic Accelerator Will Submit Your

      Web Site To Over 900 Search Engines,

             Directories, & Indices

         For A Cost Of Only $ 14.95 (*)

        http://www.submissionservice.com

===========

READ THIS TESTIMONIAL

"The day after we received confirmation from you that
you had submitted our web site to search engines,
directories and indices we got a "Niagra" of hits!
In fact, we doubled and almost tripled our "hits."

And since then we have had a pattern of hits that has
doubled the number of hits we averaged for the same
period last year.

For this little country inn, you have developed sales
for us we never expected to get."

===========

        http://www.submissionservice.com

 For Just Pennies Each We Will Submit Your
 Web Site To Over 900 Of The Net's Hottest Search
 Engines, Directories & Indices.

 If your site isn't listed in the Search Engines,
 how can people find you to buy your products
 or services?

 See why thousands and thousands of businesses
 world wide both large and small have come to
 us to utilize our services.  Hotels, Motels,
 On-Line Stores, Travel Agents, Colleges,
 Universities, Governments, Fortune 500 companies,
 Movie Studios, Chambers Of Commerce and many,
 many more.  Shouldn't you visit us today?

        http://www.submissionservice.com

(*) We submit your site MONTHLY to over 900
search engines, directories and indices for a
total cost of just $14.95 per month. Minimum 12
month term required.