RE: Holley: Celtics Must Make A Trade

I'm not so sure that the Spurs will make it out of the
west, and I'm not so sure that Tim Duncan is such a
dominant player, either.  He's kind of like a
souped-up Kevin McHale, but I'd rather have Iverson or
Jason Kidd on my team, or Shaquille if I am looking at
big men.  Duncan's great, but he's no Jordan.  He
doesn't beat you by himself.  I guess he may
eventually.  Who cares?

I like how Ryan and Holley say Antoine doesn't play
defense.  Did they see him strip Timmy Hardaway?  I
really don't respect their opinions.  They're really
stuck up and patronizing -- I see why Ted Williams
hated the boston press so much.