Re: Season's Winners/Diatribe

The Celts will not be too concerned about other teams getting in the way of
our progress like New Jersey, Charlotte or Chicago or whoever, because we
found out late in the season we could play with them, just maybe not the
last 5 minutes of the game. Next season with some additions which will
surely come, we'll do just fine. We have to stop looking over our shoulder
and stay focused on rebuilding each year till we get what we want, whatever
the cost.

cut