Re: Pitino Changes Tune

More important, if Pitino is talking about slimming
down Antoine, and we infer from that a move to small
forward, we have to figure that the current resident
at that position, because of his unwillingness to ride
the bench, will have to be moved to the 2 position.
Which means ITS current resident is a goner.