Re: Kenny Says He's An Underachiever

Josh Ozersky wrote:

> Joe, it's always great to read your posts, especially
> with all this IDIOTIC negativity, written by people
> who know perfectly well that this season was a freak.
> The Michael Gee article was particularly disgusting.

Thanks, but if you will allow me a little self-parody, here's how every
other one of my posts seems to read like lately:

"Antoine Walker had one of the great second years in NBA history!
Antoine Walker has the raw skill sets of Larry Bird AND Magic Johnson!
Antoine Walker returned to liberate the Philippines just as he
promised!! Antoine Walker taught Mother Theresa that all members of
Indian society deserve equal compassion!!   (....)"

Joe

N.B. For what it's worth, I actually think I'm one of the "negativity"
guys on this list even though you've so far spared me from your ire. I'm
part of the "Paul M." camp on a few issues, for example. I'm also
getting a bit down on Walker, although obviously I'm relieved he's
signed for 6 years. Talk to you later, homey white pimp. :-)

----