Re: ML Disappointed With Pitino And The Celtics

No way.  ML richly deserved the dis he got from
Pitino, for the following reasons.

1)  he decided, out of the blue, to badmouth Pitino,
the president of the organization, as well as the
coach, for no reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he
lost his job.

2)  He is ML Carr, one of the most inept executives in
basketball history, as well as the ideal choice to
coach a team into the worst record in basketball.  For
him to attack Pitino is beyond credence.

3)  See above