Re: ML Disappointed With Pitino And The Celtics

Hey, Pitino's not the one who brought it up.  Carr made these comments to,
who was it, Holley?  I thought Pitino was remarkably restrained in his
response to what was pretty harsh criticism.  I think I could stomach just
about any of it except the lecture on how Celtics don't settle for anything
less than championships from a man who was intentionally losing games.

Jim