Re: Mercer/Battie

All this talk of Mercer stems from the fact that we think we have better
players than we do. Mercer is not worth the money he and his agent may
think he is. He's a shooter. About 42-43%, and he seems to run out of gas
late. Ever notice, he comes out fast, bing, bang, then gone in the 4th. His
overall stats are decent but nothing that makes him stand out. His jumping
is great, so be a high jumper, because it doesn't help him be a better ball
player. Trade him and Anderson for what we need to make us better. Battie
should stay and will develop. He shows lots of promise. Talk about being
athletic.

ML Carr's disappointed because of the season results. What does he know
about round ball? He shouldn't be allowed interviews. He was useful when
the Celts were a wreck and looking for lottery players. His usefulness is
over.