Re: ML Disappointed With Pitino And The Celtics

    I agree with Jim that one of them oughta go, but I was also pretty angry
about Pitino's comments.  Carr did what he was told to do and suffered
through a few years of grief because of it.  Now comes Pitino saying,
essentially, "He's a loser. Don't pay any attention to him."  This is the
reward Carr gets for being the fall guy? I just thought Pitino's comments
were pretty tasteless.
    Of course, I prefer Pitino to Carr, but think that Carr deserves a bit
better than this trashing.  Not much, but...