Re: Survey

My Gosh,Josh, I can understand not being able to understand the post. Many
have come out of our schools somewhat dumbfounded concerning reading and
writing. Don't use my name associated with drugs of any kind. We live in a
free debating society, so my opinion on Walker is mine. He has taken a step
backwards this season and hurt the team. Until he changes his attitude, and
passing skills, the team will play better without him.
Cheers.