Re: Survey

Let's not forget that the improved play and the winning started before
Antoine got hurt.  He had recently started looking like he was in shape, and
was starting to play much smarter.  There are no excuses, and he should have
been in shape from the start, but most of the league showed up out of shape,
so there's no point singling anyone out.  To suggest that the Celtics would
be better off starting next year without Antoine is silly, isn't it Paul?

Jim