Re: Survey

I don't know what this means, but I think Dan Forant
and the other guy must have been hepped up on
goofballs and dexedrine when they wrote these posts.
They're basically idiotic.  At least that's my take on
it.  No desire to start a flame war, nor to has out
the dreary, time-tested arguments about Antoine.
How about this for a thread:  what do we make of
Pitino's comments about Battie and Mercer in the
Herald?  And what happened to Pitino's having the
contactual right to make all decisions 15M and less?
Why not just sign everybody we need, how about that?
It goes without saying that Pierce will get the max
next summer, too.