Celtics will rise

Maybe we'll see a better result tonight.  I don't know, but if
patience were easy, then everyone would have it and nobody would need
it.

I'll be watching Louisiana Tech's women, currently playing the best
basketball anywhere, and my old friend Leon (smiley) Barmore, for
twenty years the best program in women's ball.  A shameless plug.  But
they defend, they run, they make shots.  It could happen in Philly
tonight, too.  Hope is a wonderful thing.

Cheers,  Gene      By the way, how far north do azaleas bloom?