Re: Fundamentals

I agree the fundamentals should be taught in High School and College.
However, the Celtics are an exception.  Regardless of where they should
be taught, we lack  fundamentals in Boston.  Pitino and his staff has to
teach fundamentals or  this team will continue to be a joke!

 I think from Pitino's comments,  he has realize that without the
fundamentals of the game, one will have many nights of frustration.
Daniel, at times the Celtics look like a high school team that does not
get back on defense, does not block out, etc..  I have saw mediocre
players play for Pat Riley that look like studs on the defensive side of
the ball.  Do you think Riley is still teaching fundamentals?

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>Fundamentals? Thought they were taught in High School and College. I
>know
>our grads are getting dumber but I figured the kids making it to the
>NBA
>have learned the fundamentals.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]