Re:

Daniel, I have to respectfully disagree with you here. We may not have the
talent from 1-9 to contend for a championship, but this team certainly has too
much talent in its starting 5 to be losing blowouts to the Hornets, Raptors,
Bulls and even Cavs. I would argue that multiple selections as first- or
second-team All Americas (Pierce, Mercer, Kenny and I believe Walker too) give
our players some "credentials." I am not at all in favor of removing Pitino,
but you have got to concede that some of the fault for this lies with him (if
nothing else, who do you think drafted or traded for the aforementioned
players?). I feel he has to try some changes in the offensive and defensive
schemes, rather than throwing in the towel on this season midway and selling
off the roster for a bunch of other players who may not be any better. Some
changes may well be in order -- as Josh noted, our biggest problem right now
seems to be chemistry -- perhaps Pitino will do as he's threatened and shake
up the starting lineup, run more plays for Potapenko, etc etc. Jesus, who
knows. (Sorry, Josh, I guess I am overreacting! It's just too depressing
reading these posts and being confronted with the awesome catalogue of
everything the team is doing wrong.)