Fundamentals

Fundamentals? Thought they were taught in High School and College. I know
our grads are getting dumber but I figured the kids making it to the NBA
have learned the fundamentals. It seems there are quite a few Celts that
haven't or can't learn anything. Like dribbling, and oh yeah with your head
up, passing, rebounding, blocking out, foul shooting, setting screens, etc.
When's the last time you saw a bounced pass. They know how to bounce and
cash a check. It's not Pitino's job to teach fundamentals, practice them yes.

This team was and still is over hyped. It is not good, nor will it be good
in it's present format. Unless Pierce comes around, the Big 3 will become
the Big 1, Walker. At least he has raw talent. Mercer's a nice guy that
will fit into a system that has defensive players to cover for him and even
shoot for him now and then depending what position his stars are in.

Anyone want to pick how the next 26 games left go? Don't see anyone we can
beat, unless they collapse.