Heading to the Fleet

It's 4:47PM and I'm getting ready to head over to the Fleet Center to watch
the C's vs the Wolves. I've been a season ticket holder since 1978 and
there have been the bad, then the good, then some ugly, and then hope, and
now I'm not sure. The Celtics should be ashamed of their lack of defensive
effort last night. If they have any pride at all they better come out
tonight looking to kick some butt and take a few numbers. I hate losing,
but I can take it when it's tempered by effort. I haven't given up yet but
I've kept the sharp objects out of arms reach.  I leave wondering who the
starting five will be.

JC