RE: Very Good News From Michael Holley Via WEEI

I think Mercer & Anderson will be gone next year, especially since Antoine
signed a big contract & Mercer's contract will be up.  I wouldn't be
surprised to see Wright come over, or maybe some move for a draft pick.  If
the Clippers get the #1 can they really afford it ?  Mercer & Anderson for
Wright the #1 ?  If Walker continues to show a lack of discipline and
improvement maybe he will be the one leaving.