RE: Very Good News From Michael Holley Via WEEI

I personally am not crazy about this "good news" although the one
possibility it raises is the idea of trading Kenny and Ron for an
all-star point guard, like Jason Kidd or Gary Payton.  Of course I
don't know how the salary stuff works -- can you trade two for one?

Re Pierce, I think Pitino needs to run some plays for him and Vitaly,
but to be fair, I don't see Paul calling for the rock a lot, nor
making himself available to passers.  Ron, oddly enough, is the only
one who really seems to want the ball.  (other than Kenny, of course.)

strange times.  Sooner or later, Pierce will be matched up against
someone who can't handle him, and he will have a big game.  I really
think there are enough shots to go around.

Josh

---John Lyell  wrote:

> I think Mercer & Anderson will be gone next year, especially since
Antoine
> signed a big contract & Mercer's contract will be up.  I wouldn't be
> surprised to see Wright come over, or maybe some move for a draft
pick.  If
> the Clippers get the #1 can they really afford it ?  Mercer &
Anderson for